Timeless Collection Of The Best 101 Love Quotes Of All Time
By Josh Balerite Acol
Hey there, my sweet old soul! Want to have some of the best love quotes? Before this love month ends, I am sharing with you my collection of the best love quotes of all time.
As you may have known, loving someone is the best feeling that can happen to each and every one of us. I know, I know, if you truly love someone, you get to be hurt too. But for me, it’s better to be hurt than not loving at all.
But through the years, I have proven to myself, if you don’t want to experience pain in your relationships, better to express your love in an unconditional way, that is called Agape.
Yes, my BFBF! That is the highest form of love. You don’t want anyone or anybody to give back the love you are giving. You just love someone with all your heart no matter what. This kind of love is usually shown by mothers like me of course,(yay) and God Himself who gave His only Son to redeem us all from our sins.
Whether it’s love for your better half, love for your girlfriend or boyfriend, love for your friend, for your kids, God’s love, love for nature, love for yourself, and any other kind of love, a list of these timeless best love quotes will come in handy anytime.
You will notice that some are in colorful illustrations and some are only in text. Guess why?
Because you see, although I love all of these best love quotes, I am more inspired by the ones I showed in graphics.
Please feel free to choose whatever is your best love quote that suits your mood. You can share any of these on your social media accounts. And please don’t forget to use the hashtag #soulfulencouragerquotes
Just here reminding you always to–Cheer up! Chill out! Delight! Be inspired!
And here they are, sniffles, the best love quotes of all time:
1. “Love yourself first and everything falls into line.”
2. ” ‘Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.”
3. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.
4. “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.
5. “Love recognizes no barriers.”
– Maya Angelou
6. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
7. “You always gain by giving love.
8. “We are most alive when we’re in love.
9. “A simple “I love you” means more than money.
10. “Everything I do, I do it for you.
11. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
– A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
12. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.
13. “Love is an endless act of forgiveness.
14. “First and foremost, self-love, and then give love away.
15. “All you need is love.
16. “At a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
17. “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.
18. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
– Lao Tzu
19. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
20. “He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man.
21. “I am who I am because of you.”
22. “Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me any time you feel like it.
23. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
24. “Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.
25. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you’re yet to be.”
26. “I loved you yesterday, I love you still. I always have, and I always will.
27. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”
28. “If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored.”
29. “My mind thinks of you the second I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.”
30. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
31. “When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and remember that’s where mine fit perfectly.”
32. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
33. “You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before.”
34. “You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.”
35. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
36. “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.”
– Bible Mathew 19:21
37. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
– Bible John 3:16
- “But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”
– Bible Matthew 5:43-48
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
- “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”
— Lao Tzu
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
- “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.”
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.”
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
- “Where there is love there is life.”
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.”
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
- In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips.
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
— Bible Proverbs 27:9
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
- True friends are always together in spirit.
- Love comes from the most unexpected places.
- If you only knew, how much those little moments with you mattered to me.”
- You are my favorite notification.
- You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
- I like it when you smile, but I love it when I am the reason.”
- “Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.”
- “I only want two things in this world. I want you and I want us.”
- “Love is friendship set on fire.”
- “I don’t want the world’s attention. Yours is enough.”
- “Missing you is the hardest thing I gotta deal with every day.”
- “I actually fell for you even before I realized I did.”
- “Be the love you never received.” – Rune Lazuli
71. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know this is ‘authenticity’.” – Charlie Chaplin
72. “You carry so much love in your heart. Give some. To yourself.” – R.Z.
73. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
74. “I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.
- “You are the best thing I never planned.”
- “You can take your “I’m okay” hat off now. It’s just me. Fall apart. I’m not going anywhere.”
- “You still make me smile even if you are the reason why I’m sad.”
- “When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot.”
- “If I had my life to live again, I’d find you sooner.”
- “True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”
- “We are so busy growing up that we often forget they are also growing old.”
- “Mom is a blessing that no one can replace.”
- “If Dad is my heart, then Mom is my heartbeat.”
- “You must first teach a child he is loved. Only then is he ready to learn everything else.”
- “Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had.”
- “A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.”
- “Every cell in my body is telling me that you are my happily ever after.”
- “I hate waiting. Nevertheless, if it’s waiting for you, I’ll wait.”
- “We can be so desperate for love that we forget where we can always find it; Within.” – Alexandra Elle
90. “You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful.”
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- It is good to love many things, for therein lies strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done with love is well done. ”
- “Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be.”
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.”
— Vincent Van Gogh
- “Love me when I least deserve it because that’s when I really need it.”
— Swedish proverb
- “A walk in nature walks the soul back home.”
- “The earth has music for those who listen.”
- “And into the forest, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.”
- “All good things are wild and free.”
- “Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.”
- “…Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.”
How about you? Do you have your own favorite best love quotes that are not in my list above?
Please share in the comments below, and don’t forget to share this post.
Remember, sharing is caring and loving.